The majority of the programme will be centred upon developing and fully completing a substantial body of graphic design work towards an external public exhibition. This will be supported by research reports and regular presentations on the progress of the project. You will also address postgraduate research and critical debates in graphic design, working with students and staff from across the art and design postgraduate community.
What you will gain?
You will gain the skills and experience to produce professional graphic design work in any industry. The course will also give you the skills to independently plan, design, implement and evaluate graphic design projects from start to finish.
- Developing Practice – Term 1 (30 credits)
- Critical Debates – Term 1 (30 credits)
- Vision and Authorship – Term 2 (30 credits)
- Advanced Research – Term 2 (30 credits)
- Major Project – Term 3 (60 credits)