Use This Quotes to Take the Next Step Toward Your Studying
You can keep these quotes nearby and you can save them in your favorites. You can print them out, or you can keep them in your wallet, or hang them on the wall. So, read them every time things get tough, and always remind yourself:
You’re worth the effort, so don’t give up on your studying.
So, are you looking to get ahead and smash those study targets? A change in the weather can often bring a change in mood and ambition, so it’s time to get inspired. Check out these great quotes to help you get motivated:
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” -Marie Curie
As difficult as it may seem, we must be persistent and trust in ourselves. Because it starts with ourselves, focusing on what we are committed to and achieving what we want. That's why start where you are, use what you have and do what you can.
- “The content of a book holds the power of education and it is with this power that we can shape our future and change lives.” -Malala Yousafzai
Education gives us the power to achieve something in life. And it is with that power that we can create our own future and change our lives.
- “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” – Martin Luther King
When you develop critical thinking, you no longer take things for granted, you start questioning why things are the way they are. You learn about people who saw something wrong. And then had the courage to do things differently in their personal lives, or lead a nation to an impactful transformation. And yes, you need courage and tenacity. But when you get an education, you start realizing you can make a difference too.
- “Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another” – G.K. Chesterton
So, education connects you with the stories. And also connects you with theories and accomplishments of faraway cultures and generations. Also it offers you a body of knowledge greater than you can ever gain on your own in one lifetime.
- "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day. Never lose a holy curiosity. … Don't stop to marvel." - Albert Einstein
It is important to always want to know more, to be inspired, to be motivated. Because that is the only way we can achieve our dreams. Staying motivated and be curious is key to graduating college and getting a job.
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you” – B. B. King
So, education is a long term investment and the time and money you put in, the courage you have to move through challenges and persevere, it will all keep paying off for the rest of your life.
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever” – Mahatma Gandhi
It’s important to seize the day. But it is also always important to make time to go deeper and wider in your learning.
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” – Nelson Mandela
Well, definitely education is the first step for people to gain the knowledge. And also critical thinking, empowerment and skills they need to make this world a better place.
- "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs in his 2005 Stanford Commencement Address.
Use your time in learning, in acquiring knowledge, use your time in creating your future. You will achieve this by investing in your education. That way you will learn who you are and how to be your own.
- ” Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. “ - Malcolm X
Always be ready for the future, start with your education, because the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams and prepare for it.
- "If you don’t go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place." - Nora Roberts
Before embarking on your higher education journey, all you have is your own experience, so follow what you want, ask what you want to know. Education opens a window to thought leaders near and far throughout history. And lets you understand the world in a deeper, more complex way.
- “Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself” – Chinese Proverb
So, you can have access to professors from the best universities in the world. But remember you still need to be willing to do the work, even when it’s hard. And remember if you can’t do it alone, that asking for help is part of doing the work.
- "Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." - Jackson Brown Jr.
Always have time for education. Be motivated, be persistent, find time to start where you are and to use what you have and to do what you can.
- "Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." – Pelé
Getting education isn’t easy. And most students experience challenges during their degrees. The important thing is to believe in yourself and not give up and to know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." -Maya Angelou
The more you learn, the more you want to learn. The more the world becomes more interesting to you and discovering, it becomes more fun. So, there are many ways you can make an impact on the world. But there is no greater impact that you can make than spreading education, and empowering people who'll empower and teach people.